With decades of business experience and aviation knowledge, Eddie Kirkland of Kirkland Aero Group, is uniquely positioned to help individuals and corporations who are new to business aviation.
As an independent aviation consultant group, we will create a plan that is customized to your needs.
Guiding Those Who Are New to Private Air Travel
Acquiring or chartering a private aircraft is complex and requires important planning, but our business aviation consultants assist throughout the process. We help both individuals and companies from commercial real estate to biotechnology industries to save time and money. Adept at analyzing your needs, our team will ensure your specific goals are met. Travel safely and efficiently to meetings or leisure destinations.
- 35+ Years Business Management
- 30+ Years Aviation Experience
- Accredited IS-BAO Auditors
- Certified Aviation Manager
Addressing Common Questions and Concerns
Eddie and our team can provide the information you need related to the below questions and concerns:
- What is best for me- charter, fractional ownership, partnership or aircraft ownership?
- Where do I begin with private or business aviation?
- How do I sort through the many options?
- How much does it cost?
- What is safe, and what isn’t?
- What are practical uses, and can it save me time?
- Are there tax benefits or considerations?
Developing a Custom Plan
As an independent business aviation consulting group, we will work with you to develop a plan that is right for your organization:
- Kirkland Aero Group will create a budget and outline all costs.
- We will evaluate all options and providers, including aircraft ownership, aircraft partnerships, charter and fractional ownership, as well as the costs of each.
- If aircraft ownership is best for your organization, we will identify the type of aircraft and work with you throughout the purchase and implementation process.
- Kirkland Aero Group can recruit permanent staff for your flight department or help with temporary or interim staffing.
- We will determine the proper ownership entity and operating agreements to maximize tax benefits and maintain regulatory compliance.
Contact Kirkland Aero Group Today
A premier business aviation consultant, Eddie, and his hand-selected team can help you save time and money while operating safely and efficiently. Contact us at (615) 347-7118 for a complimentary consultation!